Please read the following purchase contract before placing a deposit on and Adoradoodle puppy.
- The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health, is up-to-date on immunizations appropriate for the puppy’s age, has been dewormed and examined by a licensed veterinarian by the time the Buyer takes possession. If the buyer wishes, they may take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination within three business days of delivery of the puppy. If the puppy is found to be in poor health the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller for a full refund. The Buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed Veterinarian clearly stating the defect or illness.
- The Seller provides a Health Warranty for two years after the date of birth against any life threatening genetic defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a life threatening genetic defect, the Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the Seller within fourteen days of informing the Seller of the defect. In the case of cataracts or PRA the Buyer must provide documentation from a veterinary ophthalmologist. The warranty covers treatment of the life threatening genetic defect, up to the purchase price of the dog or a replacement puppy (if any are available). The Seller has the right to require a second opinion from a Veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the Seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the Seller’s Veterinarian, the Buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy or any financial payment as compensation. The seller will permit the buyer to keep the dog after any warranty funds have been paid out.
- This warranty does not include Viral Illnesses, Hernias, Infections, improper Bites or other teeth issues, Allergies, Mild Skin Conditions, Diabetes or Grade 1 or 2 Heart Murmurs. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, medication, or physical injury. It does not cover a parasite infestation (Fleas, Ticks, Worms, Coccidiosis, Guardia) due to human neglect.
- If it is determined the puppy does have a life threatening genetic defect, deadly form of cancer or any illness that would cause the dog’s life to be shortened under the age of three, and is identified within two years of birth, the Buyer can either receive a replacement puppy from the next available litter or reimbursement, up to the purchase price of the puppy, of veterinary treatment costs related to the illness.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
- The Buyer recognizes that the puppy’s color may change – either lighten or darken - in the first two years of life.
- The Buyer recognizes that the Seller may estimate the full-grown size and weight of the puppy and these estimates are based on reasonable assumptions, but are not guarantees.
- The Buyer agrees to have the puppy spayed or neutered prior to the age of ten months or at such a time as advised by a licensed veterinarian and must provide proof of spay/neuter if requested. If the dog is used for breeding purposes, the buyer agrees to pay the seller $20,000.
- The Buyer agrees that their puppy will be housed indoors and will not be left chained or tied outside.
- The Buyer agrees to keep their puppy at a healthy weight, will not neglect the dog or deprive it of adequate food and/or water. The dog will not be physically abused or exposed to a dangerous environment.
- The Buyer understands that all puppies exhibit certain undesirable behaviors (nipping, chewing, biting, barking, peeing in the house, jumping, etc.) and the puppy will require some training in order to control these behaviors.
- The Buyer agrees to never place their puppy in a shelter, pound or similar facilities or research laboratory. The buyer will not re-home the puppy without seller consent and if the buyer no longer wants their dog, it is to be returned to the seller.